[Ibogaine] star here :)

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 20:19:08 CDT 2013

Hi Star,

You gave us some good info, oh man did I get the heaves on 18.3 or 1.5gm.
 I almost went to the hospital but called a bud and she said quit drinking
water for 24 hours and it worked - thank God.

I once took something like a mini dose, less than a 1 grammer, and was sick
as hell.  But I took it while in a very bad mood.  Never take it when your
in a bad mood.  But anyway I have heard if you take too small of a dose you
go through a w/d and sickness, just from what I heard.

I have tapered two or three times in my life.  You got to get very low and
it seemed that catapress may of helped for it got me feeling week and I was
driving to FL.  Imodium or better yet if you can get Lomotil it can help
somewhat.  It seems sometime I can not cut down a speak and other times I
can and had very little pain and suffering.  Oh I hope I never have to go
through w/d again.

Best,

  - JIM