[Ibogaine] Difference between Subutex and Methadone

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 11:50:18 CDT 2013

If you Google the drug it will give it a class like C  or X.
C means may cause hard and X means it will cause lots of harm.

An addicted baby is one of the saddest things in the world.  It's easy to
judge.  I would at least call several lawyers.  If a person is paying their
bill the Dr can not throw you out on the street unless you lie or do
something wrong.  At least have her call a lawyer to get an idea or opinion
- it's free.

  - JIM