[Ibogaine] hcl sniffable?

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 17:00:02 CDT 2013

But I do not agree with people that use it with no intention on getting
clean. (I am not saying that is what this person is doing). I will agree
that I don't agree with a lot of what I what I wrote, but once you press
that send button......  Plus I am a woman and I reserve the right to change
my mind! Lol