[Ibogaine] Pregnancy and Subutex

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 16:21:27 CDT 2013

My friend is 9 weeks pregnant and on 16mgs of Subutex. The doctor asked her
if she wanted to switch to Methadone and she said No. She wants to know my
oppinion but I have never even been pregnant. She says she is goimg to
taper as much as she can on the Subutex, but from what I have learned it
really doesn't seem to matter what sub dose your on. I was thinking
methadone might be better because it's been around longer. But I don't know.
Don't judge, I just need advice and I figured this is one of the best
places to get it. You have already helped me so much.
Lotsof Love, Val