[Ibogaine] hcl sniffable?

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 15:42:26 CDT 2013

Hi Val,

You think it is wrong to snort Ibo, if it works it should be used.  Is
snorting it or enema hurting the plant any more that turning it into HCL.
 If you detox off the raw root you can not hold enough down to detox and it
takes much longer to recoupe.  I know people who swalled 20 grams and was
very sick.

Best,

  - JIM