[Ibogaine] Dan and 300mg dose

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 11:05:51 CDT 2013

Ugh... Throwing up is one thing I'm not looking forward too. Before Sub I
was never a barfer when it came to detox, just every other hellish part.
Whenever I have detoxed or jusr went down on the Sub I got a bonus of  non
stop barfing and absolutely horrible migraines. Star is there any way you
can transfer to a SAO for a few weeks? Then you can still keep all your
commitments and have a few weeks off Sub  before the Ibogaine.
Lotsof  Love, Val