[Ibogaine] Star here

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 10:54:19 CDT 2013

sis, i think u misunderstood what i was getting at. coming from a harm
reduction point of veiw being on 1 mg is lots better then being on 8.
i was trying to bring up the question of whether 1 mg. is actually
caustic to ur body or not. personally i wish sub had never risen it's
ugly head. i know star very well and know how sensitive she is to just
about any drug. sub sucks, point blank and even the smallest amount is
awful to have to kick. i've done about 5  sub treatments and every one
of them was complicated. 'course the first couple were in 05 and we
were all learning at that point.

      peace love and the underground
     randy