[Ibogaine] Dan and 300mg dose

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 10:22:56 CDT 2013

star, howard lotsoff told us that diphenhydramine (benedryl) was safe
to use with Ibogaine and i trust everything he ever said on the
subject of ibo. we had a guy who had a pretty bad cold so i called him
for advice on it.
    that turned out to be one of the most amazing treatments i ever
provided for. that guy was up walking around coney island  eating
taco's 18 hours after the flood talking about how pretty everything
was.
     of course that was after  he threw up his chocolate milk and i
sliped and fell in it. something about chocolate and ibo doesn't sit
well in the stomach.

    peace love and barf bags
         randy
      biscuitboy blues