[Ibogaine] Seeking Help in Southern California

Adam Luetto aluetto at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 22:49:59 CDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

I have been a member of this mailing list for over one year and read your
posts regularly.  I have learned a good deal about ibogaine and have very
serious interest in finding a reputable ibogaine provider in the Los
Angeles/Orange County area in Southern California.  I am in serious need of
help and have tried literally all conventional methods, so I believe
ibogaine is my last and only hope.

Please contact me off-list if you are an experienced and reputable provider
and might be able to offer help.

Thank you very much, in advance.
AJL