[Ibogaine] New member

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 07:45:16 CDT 2013

Well your on mindvox.com so I would assume you have some kind of drug
prblem.  You got your pic plastered all over facebook and if someone comes
to this forum they can see what ya look like and everyone will not you got
drug problems.  Hmmmm, better not hire this guy.

I am not being sarcastic.  I am sure you know young folks about 20 to 30
like to drink and get drunk and do crazy things and many companies check FB
and places like that.  Now if you were a chick doing a wet T- shirt contest
that might help ya but a guy drinking beer out of a funnel  won't help ya
much.

Nice having ya here,

  - JIM