[Ibogaine] Star here

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 06:38:54 CDT 2013

hey grrrl, how are ya? I know we have talked about this before but i'm
gonna throw this out here. what would be wrong with being on 1 mg for
a year or whatever. that amount of sub hurt you in the long run ya
think?
  still don't have the internet yet or i would expound on this.

     peace love and backhands
    randy