[Ibogaine] New member

jon benito benitojon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 22:13:55 CDT 2013

Yes i am the new guy. Should i change my name and email address since there
are issues of privacy. I mean lets be honest the NSA has this all stored
somewhere anyways right? Haha... please see my response to your other email
Val for my personal story. I have yet to experience ibogaine but learning
about it recently has given me new hope in regards to my relapsing and ptsd
(which is crippling). So theres the shot version.

Jon