[Ibogaine] Star here

Matt S. ibogamail at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 22:15:59 CDT 2013

Hey star I have a suggestion.  Schedule it.  I mean if you are serious
about it.  Look at your schedule for the next few months and schedule it
complete with time for recovery and all that.

Also, "any drugs at all" is too general.  That is not the issue. The
issue is certain specific drugs and I know that you knew before you took
the sub that it was one of the drugs you should probably never take.  If
you never take those drugs you're probably going to be ok.  If you learn
to listen to what you're already trying to tell yourself then you will
hear your own inner warning system telling you what a bad idea it is.
Listen to that internal voice and trust it.  Its been working for me for
a good long while now.

Matt