[Ibogaine] Star here

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 20:43:42 CDT 2013

The ibogaine list is totally open, it tells you that many times when you're signing in. The name that shows up is what name you tell your email to put in there, there's only your email address and whatever your mailer puts into the 'name' field.
Facebook doesn't let google or anybody else crawl them, they're warring for ad revenue, so you have to be signed into facebook to find anything, fb groups show up nowhere except for inside facebook, but the privacy of 'private' groups changes a lot, so it really means only you, the NSA, FBI, DEA, whoever has admin status in that group, whoever has admin status on facebook in general (10,000 employees), and whatever the 'privacy' settings changed to with their latest update and reorg ;-)

If you want private, don't put it on the internet :-)
Seriously. There is no privacy on the internet. If you write damaging things using your real name, no matter how private you think it is, it won't be.