[Ibogaine] Star here

star ray earthshealing at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 20 19:57:17 CDT 2013

Hey Val,  I had my real name also at the beginning, then later i googled myself and saw a conversation come up... Oh crud, I freaked out so that is why I am now Star...........
Now I have another question  for you guys... what about closed groups on facebook, no one can see that group from your profile right??  I know if they go to some closed groups you are on they may see your name, I am not going to worry about that.... I feel like I live a double life..............arggghhhh

OK, on to more disturbing stuff, I am now 11 weeks off valium cold turkey, I was taking 2.5 to 5 mg daily for two weeks,  getting better but still don't feel like myself,  probably or maybe because I have tapered own to about .10 to .15 mg sub daily,  I want to just get off of it completely but my friends will kill me cause the tennis season is hot and heavy an I know I will be tired and not able to play.... isn't that stupid, neglecting my health and emotions for tennis.  I know I am not taking much but I still feel like I have lost my sense of joy........I have about 25 vicoprophen and 900 mg hcl............I suppose I will wait to first of December and just stop and do a flood a couple weeks later..............arggghhh, maybe I won't do a flood and with the limited amount I am on I won't have much withdrawal... and right at Christmas..............oh what a tangled web we weave when we touch any DRUG at all........any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Peace to all, STAR (hopefully shining soon)