[Ibogaine] Privacy

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 18:26:35 CDT 2013

They have something I think on utube where a kid steals gas from a police
car and then brags about it on FB complete with pic.  He got busted.

Several times the cops were looking for someone and got their pic off FB
and a lot of their friends names and pics and that can turn into an address
for the cops.

Join FB now before they run out of room.

  - JIM