[Ibogaine] Privacy

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 03:06:07 CDT 2013

What the heck is this "hi Joe I would like to establish you to my Linkiden
network" my name isn't Joe I thought we already astablished that? Its Jon
now! Just kidding Jeff, that is actually a new person lol. Seriously who
ever is sending these please stop, its annoying. I'm already annoying
everyone on Mindvox and I don't need any help!
Lotsof  Love, Valentine
Hi Val,

There used to be a song called The Smuggler Blues and in part goes like
this - everyone uses an alias in case someone sequels.

Never use your real name on any site.  I know a chick who used her real
name and I told her that is not a good idea and I sent her a pic of her
house, her address and maybe phone so she uses an alias now.  Use Val, Val
B Good sounds like a cool nick.  Or you could use Baker, Johnson, Whatever
and if a common name put 34,or 27 or any number you want.  The only time I
use my real name is in a different account when I buy something off Amazon
or something like that.  But if you do something wrong like an ax murder
and tell anyone and they rat ya out the cops will find ya.

They find the kitty porn people and confiscate their computer and the
charges usually stick.  Dateline used it to bust kitty porn people you can
see some cases on utube.  Child molestation is a terrible crime but it is
funny as hell when they catch the guy and they try to lie their way out
they they go outside and get tackled by the cops.

Keep the Val and make up a nick.

Best,

  - JIM