[Ibogaine] Privacy

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 22:28:01 CDT 2013

I would change my last name to London or Lyndin or Lyndon or and maybe and
use that name when filling out the gmail forum  and your user name or you
could have Valbegood.  I think I would just have Val and London, I think I
would go with that for it is easy to remember.

It's like teenage kids sexting or sending naked pic of themselves to their
bf then the bf puts it on the net and once on the net it is there for life
or longer.  You think the chicks would have more sense but not the guys.
 Yeah politicians do it and get caught and then do it again.  I mean judges
do it and mayors do it, makes ya wonder if they really went to college.  I
would propose making up a class called Common Sense 101 and have it a
required course, but I think most would fail.  Damn, each day it gets
harder and harder to make a buck.  Well now that I think about it I would
pass them 5k for an A, 4k for a B, etc.  they have more money than brains.

Best,

  - JIM