[Ibogaine] Privacy

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 18:53:58 CDT 2013

Jim, So should I wright a new name and then re-enter the list. You are
completely right about how much info you can get about people, its scary
when u really think about it.
My  "I'm not going to worry about it" remark was a comment ment for Sister
because she doesn't want me stressing out about it. Which I won't.
Thanks, Lotsof Val