[Ibogaine] Privacy

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 18:44:15 CDT 2013

I'm not worried about it. But wow! I though since these are sent as emails
you would have more privacy. But I googled a certain persons name and the
entire mindvox conversation came up. ( I told the person who I googled ).
So I am not sure if its all public or if somebody just posted that
conversation on the web, because when I googled my own name nothing like
that came up. I know you can go back and look at old conversations on the
mindvox site, but the entire conversation with this persons name came from
googke. Weird?
Lotsof  Love, Val