[Ibogaine] Privacy

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 16:31:26 CDT 2013

Ya know Sis you could write a book on your experiences.  Like the guy with
a LARGE habit and the extra care you provided for him, the one where the
mom took the kid to cop as soon as they left, didn't even make it home.

I shouldn't say this but you should disconnect the camera when getting out
of the shower, I hope all the guys don't get mad at me for mentioning it.

Very Best,

  - JIM