[Ibogaine] I AIN'T GONNA FIGHT OBAMA'S WAR NO MORE

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 12:21:47 CDT 2013

Don't worry about the war for it will be just firing and few cruse
missiles,  It is not gonna be a long one like Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan
or Iraq.

Bush said that the money we make stealing their oil will pay for the war -
Bush doesn't always tell the truth ya know.  Neither do most people who
work for the government, don't take my word for it ask any Indian.

For you younger fellas during the Vietnam Police Action we dropped napalm
of civilians and Syria didn't bitch at us.  Now they use poison gas on
their own people sure am glad they did not use napalm on them cause napalm
can burn ya alive until your dead, yeah.

Here, see for yourself:

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/EpZTzzq4BE_ZK.sY7MYDbw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MTA5MDtjcj0xO2N3PTE0NDc7ZHg9MDtkeT0wO2ZpPXVsY3JvcDtoPTQ3MjtxPTg1O3c9NjI3/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/769588244ea73e0f110f6a706700ab72.jpg

Syria did not bitch at us for using napalm why should we stick our nose in
their business for using gas?  You older folks know that the new boss will
be the same as the old boss.  Look at Betestia who was overthrown from
Cuba, from the Cubans say they did not get much of a deal from Castro, not
one person I talked to liked him. I say we save our taxpayers money and
have the war after congress gives us a balanced budget.

Best,

  - JIM