[Ibogaine] As soon as I partake in more than an android device..

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 16:36:06 CDT 2013

Hi Val,

2 750mg Robaxin, and 2 50mg trazadone are all but useless, the 100 mg
(total) trazadone may make ya sleepy, not sure about 1500 total Robaxin.

The rest comes out to:  15 mg of OXY
                                     40 mg of  Norco
                                     20 mg of Valium

To be honest that's not all that much as it depends on how much you were
using. What were you taking when they put you in?

They should not of let you out till you are clean, you were not detoxed,
they lowered you daily dose maybe but you were far from clean.  40 mg or
Norco plus a few Vikes is a hard thing to cold turkey.  How long was it?

Best,

  - JIM