[Ibogaine] As soon as I partake in more than an android device..

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 21:06:53 CDT 2013

I am so glad that I know longer think I'm crazy! Seriously I am so greatful
for this list and all of you who have helped me so much. I have been on
opiots for 12 years now, and never knew half the time what the heck was
happening to me. I seriously thought I WAS CRAZY!
Speaking of crazy, I was looking over my medical records from this horrible
detox that my grandparents spent $15,000 cash for me to go to and one night
(and I remember this night, I just thought they got me high, but now I am
begging to wonder if they could have killed me. I was given 2
5mgoxycodone, 2   10mg norco,  1  10mg Valium,   2  750mg Robaxin, and 2
50mg trazadone all at once!  Then they woke me up 5 hours later and gave me
anther 2 norco, 2 oxy, and 1 valium.
Could this have killed me? Thank goodness my tolerense was so high. I
understand that you need strong narcodics when you are being detoxed from
Methadone, but stick to one drug. This just seams like a crazy drug
cocktail, they gave me these meds the entire time I was there. But this was
the time I freaked out.
They told me that it was not a "true" relapse because I didn't mean to get
high. That's B.S , they put that GORILLA right on my back!
Lotsof Love, Val