[Ibogaine] As soon as I partake in more than an android device..

Jeff G jeffgallop at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 18:28:18 CDT 2013

Yes Val seriously...
For me it all settled in my calfs.
It was tuff, sometimes at night really bad.
Still is, the other night I was surprised at my discomfort.
I found putting my legs up in the air on the wall helped.
And post ibo many many hot baths and Epsom.

I wouldn't even bother going to a Dr, pharmaceutical relief is not what
we're after here...

I also did not use any karaoke, none, zero....your mileage may vary Val.
Peace
JeffG