[Ibogaine] As soon as I partake in more than an android device..

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:52:06 CDT 2013

When I finished my 4th and last Ibo Exp I came out of it and my feet hurt
Real bad.  It felt like tiny tubes of hot water were running through my
vains.  Yes it hurts and regular med do not seem to do much to help.  They
give you Nuronton or Lyrica,  nuronton did not work for me but over the
years it seemed to get better.

Best,

  - JIM