[Ibogaine] As soon as I partake in more than an android device..

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 01:11:10 CDT 2013

Why does it feel like there are tiny pins going through the veins of my
feet? And I don't belive any opiod could take it away. Its not like I'm
kicking I almost feel like this is part of the sub leaving my body, I am
not saying that it what it is, all I can say is that this is a different
pain, then kicking opiots alone.