[Ibogaine] To all, Thank you !

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:59:42 CDT 2013

Shelton, yes that does answer my question. I am at the 8 week period now,
but I am waiting till November for my treatment. How was the paws after
your treatment. I was bouncing between 4-2mgs of Subutex before I stopped
in preperation for my ibogaine treatment. I am so happy that their is a way
out of all of this called Ibogaine. I hope everything goes well for you in
your future treatment. :)
Lotsof Love, Val