[Ibogaine] As soon as I partake in more than an android device..

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:29:25 CDT 2013

I am filling a lot better today and you are right Jeff. I told my bf that I
am so sorry about last night and this morning he had no hard feelings, in
fact right now I can hear him wrapping my birthday presents :). I am a
little embarassed for going on such a rant on here but it is what it is,
and I never feel judged by any of you anyways. Tonight we are going to go
out to the karioki bar, I can't sing but I don't mind making a fool out of
myself lol. The song that my bf and I are going to sing togeather is
"Stop dragging my heart around" by Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty. Then I love
to sing Beast of Burden and pretend I'm Mick Jagger its absolutly
hallarious! Lol
Jim, I haven't been taking the blood pressure pills because as of lately, I
have had some SAOs so I don't really need them, although they do help, but
I heard if you take them for over 2 weeks it can cause hypertention.
Well I hope you all have a happy Friday the 13th, I know I will.
And once again thank you all for your feedback and support.
Lotsof Love, Val