[Ibogaine] As soon as I partake in more than an android device..

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 01:32:41 CDT 2013

I don't know why but I am feeling so sick right now, I keep throwing up my
medicine. I was feeling so good today, tomorrow is my birthday and my bf
has been real nice to me, except Now that I am  sick he says really mean
things to me, like I am acting this way ONLY to bother him, that I don't
actually feel like hell. I am only doimg this to annoy him. I don't know
how you guys are with yoir significant others, but i was promised that he
would be understanding, that lasted for 1 day  I hate to sit here and bitch
about my bf, but seriously  can't I just have one person in my life who
understands? It's like the people who love me only love me when I cause no
problems. Is that real love? I thought it was suppose to be through good
times AND bad. I have been there for him, why can't I get the same respect?
Whatever...FUCK! I hate this!