[Ibogaine] As soon as I partake in more than an android device..

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 17:42:38 CDT 2013

Catapress? That's the same as Colonipin right? Yes it has helped me so much.
I have not taken any xanex in over a week I was taking xanex  for break
through anxiety, but now I really don't think about it. Plus I am out and
do I really want to call in for a refilI? I don't want to start abusing
them again, and when I know I have them I swear my anxiety gets worse
because in the back of my head I know that I can take one, plus I don't
know if my doctor will even give me both at the same time.
I have my alarm set every 8 hours for me to take my Colonipin, So I don't
forget and so that I don't take to many and run out. My bf still holds on
to everything but it is my job to keep track.
Things are going good, the only thing that is bothering me is my boyfriends
Dad has cirrhosis of the liver and won't stop drinking and is in total
denial, and my bf already lost his mom this year how much can one person
take? But like we talked about there is nothing I can do.
I Will be going to my meeting again today at 5:30 its AA but I am allowed
to talk about anything I want.
Thanks for everything Jim. I can't wait for my treatment in November untill
then, I have all of you to support and love me along my way. Thank you all!
Lotsof Love, Val