[Ibogaine] To all, Thank you !

sheldon Rucker iboga2differ at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 21:58:22 CDT 2013

Hi, Valerie.

I think I was off Sub for about 8 weeks before I had my treatment. I
transitioned
with morphine sulphate pills. Mind you I was down to about 2.5 mg of sub,
and that was for a long time. I hear about folks on upwards of 30 mg. and I
shudder.

My treatment was successful, and after recovering from that, my strength
and energy returned over the next couple if weeks.

Immediately, my spiritual being was energized. The body took it's time to
catch up. I was late 50's when I did this. Now 62

I hope this answers some of your questions

Sheldon