[Ibogaine] As soon as I partake in more than an android device..

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 01:15:08 CDT 2013

dial up? I didn't even know they still did that lol. Just kidding Randy I
know how annoyed you must feel, I stepped on my laptop, so now there is a
thick black line that goes through my screen, but I just found out recently
that atleast it still works. I'm with my family right now so I am using my
phone which I hate! I don't ever reread before I post and then when I read
it I see all these words that my phone changed and then it makes no sense
what I just said. Lol. But I guess you all can read between the lines or
just think I am incredibly dumb. Either way you have all treated me with
love and respect and I thank you all for that. I hope you get your computer
situation fixed soon Randy. And just to let those of you who have been
helping me know I am doing really well. I went to another meeting, spent
time with my familia, and just am over all happy. My bf and I have also got
back into a good place, So things are going good. Its been 2 months off of
Sub (not counting my 4 day relapse about a month ago) So another month to
go, although I might not be able to go get my treatment exactly at 3
months. If it was not for all of you I guarantee, I would have just
listened to my doctor and went back to Sub. I am getting excited about my
new life and the possibility of having a baby. Ok I am starting to tear up
now, so I will stop. Lotsof Love, Val