[Ibogaine] To all, Thank you !

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 11:23:04 CDT 2013

Congratulations Jim! Happy Sobriety Birthday! You are such a good person
and a true inspiration for me, I went to my first NA meeting in years
yesterday and it really helped me, I shared in the group, and got phone
numbers from women. Thank you for constantly suggesting that to me, I
didn't want to go but now that I have I am planning on going every day at
5:30. You just might have saved my life. Lotsof Love, Val