[Ibogaine] To all, Thank you !

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 03:49:42 CDT 2013

Jim, You are so right I can't even count all the times they gave me "free
samples"  of SSRIs!  When I was in my late teens early 20s I thought I had
the worst flu ever (this was before opiots) it lasted forever, I was so
sick! I finally went to the doctor and he told me I was going through Paxil
withdrawal!  I had just stopped taking it because it wasn't doing
anything,  I remember I was pissed becomes I had my fill ready at the
pharmacy and.I felt like I went through all this he'll and my script was
there the whole time! Doctors were always giving me anti depressants,  I
would tell them ok I feel better now I don't want to take these anymore and
they would say "Well that means their working, so you need to stay on them"
I was on them for a long time but when I started to get addicted to pain
medication I would always forget the drugs I thought were "good for me" and
it was all about the opiots. I was sick most the time from.running out that
I am sure I was sick from all that crap too!
Shelton,  how long were you on Sub for I went off and on it for years,  but
this last time I was on it for over a year straight, it took away
compassion I felt for.others and I am.a.very sensitive person, it was like
I.just went along with whatever,  never questioning anything. I am waiting
3 months before I do my Ibogaine treatment,  how long did you wait? I am
sorry that you went through all that I truely feel your pain. I went on the
Ibogine survivor Facebook page and talked about how hard Sub is,  and that
I am still detoxing and its has almost been 2 months they act like that's
not possible.  It not a very supportive site. Actually every time I go on
it I get mad, and all I am looking for is support like I get here. Thanks
everyone,  Lotsof Love, Val