[Ibogaine] To all, Thank you !

14c1eadb at opayq.com 14c1eadb at opayq.com
Wed Sep 11 11:42:01 CDT 2013

Hey,
I'm from the UK and have just subscribed to this mailing list, I have discovered Ibogaine recently after the last 15 years of shoving my head up my arse, I have been searching for places to get Ibogaine and although I have found some, they are all in Canada or Africa and I don't know who to trust. I can't afford treatment at a clinic  but I am in a position that I can do it at home with A friend who happens to have enough patience to stay with me. If you can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.