[Ibogaine] To all, Thank you !

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 06:35:32 CDT 2013

This is just me, I think they should sell Oxy, MS, and smack and weed at
7-11 and any drugstore.  Opiates are not good for ya, no question but in
America you are suppose to be free to do what you want as long as you don't
hurt someone or step on your rights.  Alcohol is worse than pot for the
body and brain.  A person should be able to name their poison.  More drunks
get in accidents that dopers.  They could hire dope houses to dispense
these so that will ease the unemployment.

No, I am not running for president should of done it many years ago.

Best,

  - JIM