[Ibogaine] To all, Thank you !

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 03:49:08 CDT 2013

in a fair world we could have all gotten morphine pumps for short
acting opiate maintanence (damn i wish i could spill rite) for 2
months then do about  20 per kg  in a healthy envirenment. they could
program one of those pumps to taper. take away the ability to self
medicate. not that big of a deal to implant one of those and then take
it out. i sure would have gone for that.

   peace love and the underground
       randy