[Ibogaine] To all, Thank you !

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 03:29:42 CDT 2013

dooooope! yea..........cold turkey...........aint i a dumb ass
sometimes? i love that song. john lennon right?

   this is a good hypothetical question to ponder. if any of us could
do it over what method would we take? i know what i would do. actually
i wouldn't change a thing if it meant that i wouldn't meet the people
i have gotten to know in the  last 10 years.

    life rocks so turn it up
        randy
          biscuitboy blues