[Ibogaine] To all, Thank you !

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 18:31:13 CDT 2013

Randy,Randy, Randy,

I don't know what your smoking but can I get $50 worth??

CT stands for cold turkey which was a way to detox from heroin and opiates,
a hell of a way too.  Glad God invented Ibo.  Now I wounder if he can get
it through politicians hard head, yeah a real challenge.  Don't fall for
the taper using sub or Mdone, don't go there.

Best to ya,

  - JIM