[Ibogaine] To all, Thank you !

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 19:49:47 CDT 2013

Hi Shelton,

I have heard a lot of people saying it is ok for three or four years then
you get major depression and fatigue.
They can give you Trexan implants what can't they give ya dilaudid
implants?  Damn, sub seems like a time bomb in your body and you know it's
going to go off but you don't know when and you can't get off of it.

As far as suing big pharma they they have several TV adds  that are telling
people - If your son has a clef pallet and your took Paxil or whatever call
us now.  Then there is some kind of birth control device and medical
device, they got a lot of different lawsuits and they are class action, the
lawyers make out great but the patient doesn't do all that good.   Of all
the Drs that gave me SSRIs not one told me about the discontinuation
syndrome, now how can you overlook something like that?  It caused one man
to lose his job because he was in a fog.  I think the Dr should be sued for
not telling ya that it is addictive.  It's like they do not care and
sometimes make things worse.

What about all the SSRIs they pass out like candy, I had Dr offer them to
me, never even had to ask.  I have tried 10 different flavors and none of
them are any good for me and they make things worse.  Why do they give ya
meds to increase seratonion when they don't even do a blood test to see if
your low on it???  How come they don't give ya heroin or morphine because
you might be low on that and that can cause a lot of problems.

When you quit the the sub did you go to SAOs or straight to Ibo.  It always
seems that they start ya off on a high dose rather than work up to it,
strange.

Best to ya,

  - JIM