[Ibogaine] To all, Thank you !

sheldon Rucker iboga2differ at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 19:18:31 CDT 2013

Hello, Jim.

My extended use of suboxone was a nightmarish experience. In the final
year,
I suffered hellish headaches, accompanied by nausea and vomiting. These
would generally begin during the final stages of sleep, and would last 4-8
hours.
if I were to drive for any distance, I was guaranteed one of these
episodes.
These came about every week, towards the end.  I would have happily done CT
instead of this 'treatment' as I endured easily 10 fold misery in the long
run.

I am waiting for the day when I see the advertisements for a class action
suit against the big pharma. I'll be lining up for a check.