[Ibogaine] To all, Thank you !

sheldon Rucker iboga2differ at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 15:12:53 CDT 2013

To all, thank you for welcoming me back.
It feels great and I am pouring over a couple of year's worth of posts to
see what I missed.

I find there has been the sad loss of life,  arrests, and yes,
controversial treatments.
Drug policy is still in need of serious enlightenment, but seems headed in
the wrong direction.

***

As I am working towards my next ibo encounter, I am looking for ways to
'stay well'
I know all to well the misery that is sub, as I spent 3 horrible years on
it.  Never again.

Pods....are they still available ?  In researching this possible
maintenance program,
I am reading that there has been a clamp down on sales stateside.

If there is information that could help me, please let me know.

Again, to everyone who reached out to me. Thank you.
It really means a lot to be recognized and acknowledged.

-Sheldon