[Ibogaine] (no subject)

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 13:26:13 CDT 2013

I did not realize you knew so much already, I am just learning about
Ibogaine and everyone on here has been very helpful to me. I was worried
for.you that they would try to push Sub on you. My friend was taking 8
Norcos a day and her doctor put her on 32mgs of Subutex!  But it seems you
already know the dangers of Sub.  I hope someone on here can give you some
helpful advice. Lotsof Love, Val