[Ibogaine] (no subject)

James Jackson bajaiboganaut at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 12:19:03 CDT 2013

Valarie, waiting three months post Subutex is overkill, if tapered and
swapped to SAOs.  I would have responded to your inquiry about that as
posted here, but it seemed that you posed the question to Sister, so I held
off in my response.  Three to four weeks works.  I have many clients who
would attest to that- none of whom have relapsed. Less than that is
sketchy, painful, takes a lot of time and medicine ($) and does generally
lead to post-acute withdrawal syndrome.

No responsible ibo provider would ever advocate switching to Sub.  And I
can't imagine even an allopathic doc swapping someone to Sub off of 50mg of
Oxy.  Yikes!

We have to be careful when we compare apples and oranges.  But tons of
respect for speaking of your own personal experience and all the love in
the world in your putting that nasty stuff behind you!

James Russell Jackson
Casita Iboga
http://casitaiboga.org
619 866-4460