[Ibogaine] (no subject)

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 02:08:46 CDT 2013

Hi my name is Valarie.  I have to wait 3 months before my ibogaine
treatment because I was on Subutex, it has been incredibly difficult for
me. I don't know your financial situation but if you have done ibogaine
before and it was a success then if you have the sane mine frame which it
sounds like you do.  I would do an ibogaine treatment asap. They will try
to put you on Subutex or Suboxone tell you it's for 3 months. But it is
harder to get off Then what you are on now, Unless you are going to do a
detox that has a 3 day maximum subutex/ suboxone taper and you will still
have a detox when you get home,even though u feel ok at that moment but the
detox is not that bad. But do not touch SUB if you want to do Ibogaine! Not
one Sub! Unless you are in danger if overdosing please do not take this
drug!
Ok sorry about that lol.
My advice do Ibogaine,  I wish I could do it sooner. Lotsof Love, Val