[Ibogaine] (no subject)

sheldon Rucker iboga2differ at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 00:56:53 CDT 2013

greetings to all. This is Sheldon from the left coast.

It has been several years since I was hanging out here.
This is an entirely new format here, and I hope the following message
is legible and coherent...

So, several years ago, I found ibogaine treatment here on the mindvox
list.  This was performed stateside by a wonderful and caring
individual and her assistant.

Following this successful event, I have been drug free ever since.

Then a diagnosis of prostate cancer led me to a complete radical
prostatectomy (a'la de vinci surgery)
Naturally the resulting pain 'management' went poorly.

It's been a few of months now of oxycodone, and I have developed a
dependency of about 50 mg. a day.

I am being cut off, and now must choose a path to recovery.

I've considered detoxing with valium. It's not very appealing, and
lacks the spiritual drop-kick that I need to sail past the weeks and
months of depression and craving that I expect will be awaiting me.

So, here I am again. Looking to find a practitioner.
I see many familiar names, some new

I look forward to catching up on the state of affairs here, and
eventually, finding treatment and freedom from dependency once again.

I thank you all in advance for your help and caring.

Sheldon