[Ibogaine] for Jeff and all

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 23:05:28 CDT 2013

Sister, so you were on sub also? I have heard that if you don't wait long
enough like 3 months, not 3 weeks off sub you can get home and start to
withdrawal all over again! This is one fucked up drug. Did that happen to
you? How long did you wait being off Sub before you did your Ibogaine
treatment?  Lotsof Love,Val