[Ibogaine] comments from star

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 22:49:05 CDT 2013

Jeff, you are completely right,  I take no offense to it. I am looking for
anyway out where I will not have to suffer. The easiest way is to continue
on a maintenance drug, but that's not a way out. What o would wish is If I
had a provider that would provide me with SAOs, But I can see how any
opiots in an addicts hands can be a trigger, and most providers ( not all)
are addicts.  The people in my life who know what I am doing expect it to
be so simple that's how I start thinking and it starts to looking simpler
for everybody else but me, but I know this is not true. This is the hardest
thing most of us will do in our life time. I appreciate everybody's feed
back, if I didn't have this group I wouldn't know what the hell I was
doing. Thank you all for letting me know when I might start wandering down
the wrong path, I don't want to make things more difficult for myself.
Lotsof Love, Val