[Ibogaine] comments from star. Dan Bern song

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 19:43:48 CDT 2013

Hey jeff since you gots all that time on ur hands u ought to get  some
kind of digital recorder and learn how to use it. i have a feeling
that u have an ear for producing. that warren haynes  u gave me
sounded killer. that came off the board tho right?

   U can get a used  10 er 12 channel  recorder cheap with effects
(get roland if u can afford it, best effects) start out by recording
me and my ibo funk.

       just a thought. be a lot of fun tho
          randy